1990's – There were many changes for CMCA and the Auxiliary. Rules for working with children were changing. The Auxiliary stayed focused on children. Volunteers still remained at the Children’s Hospital.
1920's - 1940's
The Children’s Medical Center officially opens its doors in 1926 and expanded through 1946.
1950's - 1960's
The Auxiliary began in 1952, with 59 volunteers! Devoted more space to children with chronic disorders in the 60's.
Started more events such as the annual Roy Clark Celebrity Golf Tournament and the Arts & Crafts Show.
A ton of fun! Added holiday parties, hosted a telethon, and added a play area for children.
Rules for working with children started to change. The Auxiliary stayed focused on helping children.
The Auxiliary acquired nonprofit status, and changed the name to Children's Medical Charities Association.